Runescape best place to train and get money (p2p combat)?

JackP

May 14, 2008
does anyone know best place to train combat im member world and make same monney in runescape im a lvl 96 so what should i kill for my lvl

thank you

To make money in runescape at level 96 is simple.
Stock up on potions and food and go to bounty hunter.
since ur still allowed in the mid level crater pking shoudlnt be a problem. most people in mid lvl crater will be around level 70-80 so its easy kills
GOOD LUCK.

Go to taverly dungion and kill dragons and get there hide there lvl 49 and 111 there easy they seam hard all u need is an anti dragon fire shield and then just colect hide and sell for 1k and sell bonz for 2k ea

kill hell hounds do the clue scroll an get money or arrmor like 3rd age
its really good and fast money
id say if you done that you can make about 1m in 2-5 days!

kill lvl 92 grater demons or somhthing

and this one be prepared go kill the kapite quen gardian they may drop rune full or d med or spear

this is hard but fun and lots of exp go to karmaja and go down the volcano and go inide the lava cave kill the monster they drop somthing like obby caoe 200-300k
obby mual 300-500k
obby shield 300-900k
all htis good stuff

bad comment

u suck fuck off u stupid gay mother fucker

where good spot

where is a good place for a lvl 74 to train with 61 att 66 str and 53 def???

get an anti-dragon shield and go into the wild and kill green dragons and bring a games necklace and 7 monkfish, you will just collect bones. and make about 500-600k a hour! good luck

Helping Rs Players

QQ Merked QQ my main combat 109, and my 75 Pvvn Timeee, on that the most just hit me up Aiight.

add me Pvvn Timeee, i will help you make mad money in Rs. i train combat faster than you think in F2P.:emot2:

Just got a freaking Jace, the Mind Sculptor for ONE Worldwake pack of MTG!!! And he's freaking FOIL!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey how can i make money on my pure. itz lvl 67 wth 80 str 1 def and 60 atk.. its member if any1 know add me name is: xxLegitStrxx :geek::3_3_21[1]:

:tongue out::tongue out::tongue out::tongue out::tongue out::tongue out::tongue out::tongue out::tongue out::tongue out::tongue out::tongue out:

How are you doing? Chance a scene here in the direction of me?

Absorbing palaver place

Interesting city, worth recommending

certainly communicate friends about you

greetings

Back