Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Best Celebrity Laugh?

Which celebrity do you think has the best laugh?

Downloads
    Uploads
    John Barrowman
    very guttural,,and genuine

Downloads
    Uploads
    David Tennant - it goes quite high and girly which is cute and then he bursts out with HA! right at the end.

Check this out, absolutely ADORABLE! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CaFgBfJaYDo

Carl101
    I think the celebrities or stars with the best or funniest laughs have to be- starting with the girls - Elisha Cuthbert from House of Wax 2005, she has the most amazing laugh, you could almost in fact nearly call it cute, anyway, another great laugh I think is quite funny is when it comes to male actors - James Marsters as Spike in Buffy & Angel, that has to be the most ridiculous laugh ever, next to James May out of Top Gear.

Carl101
    One Celebrity Laugh I think as well that is quite funny and hilarious is of course Milla Jovovich in the Resident Evil films, because that has to be the most incredibly hysterically funniest laugh ever heard really, but somehow you know, you got to love her anyway.

Unregistered
    Nicole Kidman!

Unregistered

Bell

I agree with who ever said Nicole Kidman. Whenever she laughs I just have to smile because it's so cute and perfect for her!

Unregistered
    Ricky Gervais. Can't believe no one's mentioned him yet. He laughs with no abandon, he gives 0 shits as to whether anyone else viewed it funny or not and it is VERY infectious everytime he laughs it makes me laugh, sometimes I don't even think the joke's funny, just his laugh.