Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

When i am facing difficult times - How not to complain and fear about what

is going to happen? Difficult times like - in the short time term - i am worrying and fearing about - my knee, ankle and back pain, in my first new workshop job training - dealing with boss and worker and coping with the job task, study, getting money, healthy food, exercise, sleep, family (parent and their sickness), helping poor people, entertainment, faith in God, getting a girl friend. I just can't think and forget it and live life as it goes. I lost my faith in God and in me. For many years i have face this problem and i can't overcome it or face it or deal with it in my daily life - i just lie and cheat to myself that i have face and deal with it and i have never get around fear and problem. I really don't know what to do right now in long run.
    I have try medication and doctor say that medication can't help you. I have took the medication and i get very stressful and non work on me. My problem is that i have full of fear and no peace of mind.
    How to begin Optimistic Outlook person?
    How do i ignore the fear behind these thoughts?
    What are those techniques that will manage my anxieties?
    What automatic system can work to change my negative thinking?

How to convert that negative thought into a positive thought?

Having faith mean I will never struggle with doubt Expressing faith can be always easy

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think u should first develop a believe in life. when u believe in life, u should admitt whatever comes to your way as life. problem is simple and it is that u did'nt understand life. everyone has both, good times as well as bad ones but to deal with them is what u r meant for r u r made for. life does'nt go smooth and cool to any body because its life not paradise. so make up ur mind that whatever difficult comes to u is ur examination and whatever good comes to u is ur reward. just change the angle of viewing things and u will get a better view this time. hope would help u.......