Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Free ringtone sites that do not require web access from my phone?

I have been to myxertones and mobile17 and both seem really good, except that I need to have access to the net from my phone, which I do not have. I also do not have bluetooth capabilities, so I can't transfer it from the computer to my phone. Therefore, I need it to be sent as a PIX message or in a text message alone somehow. My carrier is Alltel, and myxertones said I couldn't recieve my tone as a PIX message because Alltel doesn't allow it...which I don't think is true. Anyway, does anybody know a way to get around this so I can still download FREE ringtones?

Thanks!

By the way, my phone is an LG AX8600 or something like that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    what phone exactly? I use this site

Ventones

its free, but for alltel, its true, you need internet. Go ahead and make the ringtone from Ventones, and download it to your computer.

Then email me, ill show you an alternate way to get the ringtone on your alltel phone, without cable or anything. You can receive it in a picture message, but none of the sites That I have ever used send them in a pix message.