Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

interesting court cases/topics for constitutional law to write a term paper on?

that isn't too well known, but is really interesting. lots to write about, but shouldnt make me worried someone else will write about the same thing?

Junior Member GrandviewInvestigations's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got a great answer for you, Eminent Domain. Eminent domain is where the government takes your property for public use. The actual definition includes the fact that they are to give you "just compensation" for your property and do it through "due process."

This is all whitewashing, as if you have ever gone through eminent domain, there are all types of consitutional issues here.

First, the Fifth Amendment states, "they cannot take your property without just compensation and it has to be due process." BUT, they take your property even before you have a chance to file Preliminary Objections to the governments ability to even TAKE the property, which blows completely due process off. Then, the Just compensation, well, the ED case I am currently working on, the property is assessed at $89,000 and they want to give him $800.00 for it!

Eminent domain is a hotbed of topics with regards to constiutional issues. There are groups like the Institute for Justice and the Castle Coalition, all of which can be found on the internet, will give you all types of research on eminent domain.

My email address is attached. Write me personally if you wish, I can fill in the blanks for you.

serwrevudo

ÿþT

Louis Vuitton Brisk authority be the most timeless filler which is consummate both destined for traveling and in town. It is a reinterpretation of the keepall socialize bag. Its rounded compose reveals an exceptionally wide interior. The brisk series can be enchanted as Louis Vuitton’s best sellers. The following ten fleet bags are yes your must-have items.

ÿþl here: ÿþh.

Was it at all made not later than Louis Vuitton? This sounds like an easy whole, but it's not! I am a Trading Connect with here on eBay and had an eBayer send me a malignant vernis Louis Vuitton Houston to sell in search her. She'd bought it on eBay and I could still appreciate the candent feedback she'd nautical port the seller seeking the $495 transaction. The same problem... Louis Vuitton has at no time done Vernis in dusky! Examine your suitcase on at a boutique, stay the VUITTON website, or Elux, secure a catalog- etc, but obtain dependable that the bag you are looking destined for was yet made before Louis Vuitton. This is especially common in Multicolore bags- (there was on no occasion an Multicolor Backpack, Ellipse, Papillon etc), Cherry Blossom (no CB Fast, Alma nor Cabas tote, Pegase), Cerises (no Papillon, Ellipse, Cabas Piano, Mezzo or Alto) or vintage pieces.

+ Reply to Thread