Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Unregistered
    hey was up ppl...i got scamed playing runescape and someone took my account and all my hard work was lost...so if you have a high and good account that you dont want email me the username and password..to "[email protected]"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey people, I just found this awsum software that will swam 1m per second onto you account on runescape. If u people feel u need some more money, the you ca just send me ur password and username at: [email protected]. And I will send u ur password back on the next day, and u will be richer that rich!
    PLEASE QUIT TRYING TO SCAM PEOPLE

Unregistered
    If anyone doesn't want their rs account email me at [email protected]

Shugeevan

Atom Runescape account

Hi everyone im just here to tell you all there are no hacks for runescape only bots are available and im just here if anyone has got a spare account im willing to trade my Call of Duty account and Combat arms account which are pretty high ranked for the Runescape account so please email me at:

[email protected]

I will be waiting for your email to me if you have a good,skilled rs account that you are wishing to trade for a combat arms and call of duty accnts so please email me soon it will be greatly appreciated!!

Unregistered

Dude5 wanted: free accounts

any1 not wanting an acc? too boring to sit on chair playing runescape? want to quit? well then can u plz give me ur accs 80+ and il give u an acc bak no scam!!!!! my hot mail is [email protected] plz give me ur accounts name and its password and if u send me an acc100+ il give u my main acc happy sendn!

Unregistered

Dude5 Can anyone give me an runescape account?

Can anyone give me an runescape account? Mail the username and password to [email protected]

Unregistered

Battery

u can have mine! i hate rs now. Chickenfart0 is the user and the pass is rockstar999

Unregistered

rs accounts

whenever I play rs I just can't seem to get anywhere. I'm sick of playing but getting nowhere while people call me a noob. It would make my day if someone out there would please give me an account over 70.
    Email the account user name, password, and bank pin to [email protected]
    please,
    Cole

Unregistered

Helmet HOW TO HACK RUNESCAPE ACCOUNTS if there is any problems add chappie108 and tell me!

I have found a way to hack runescape accounts with a glitch in the server this is what you do:Step 1.

Get the rune scape account name you want to hack.
    make sure you have a rune scape account as you need to confuse the rune scape server into giving ya you victims password.

Step 2.

There is a secret e-mail which jagex bot use to notify ppl about there password and send them there password if needed i found it while i was scanning their server.
    The code used to send ppl passwords was hard to find but i finaly found it while collenting bits and peices while scanny the server.
    Beleive it to be [email protected]

Step 3.

Here is the code you need to send to the server to confuse it.
    Do as exactly as it is typed or it will fail.

Subject: rspasswordrecovery ( it must be exactly as typed) (copy and paste)
    Now after that type:

#=No.:4658932//$%Code&" Your Usernme"%*==$& }
    (press enter)
    #serident6254$$Code%" Victims Username"*$$1==$& }
    Press enter)
    ExHack..:0547$$Code*&%$$#imput*%"Your Password"*32&&*$==02$& }

Step 4.
    You must replace the words in " " to what it says and as i said dont make any mistakes or you will fail. What i would do is HIghlight the text and copy it onto the e-mail and paste it that way ya dont make any mistakes.

There you have it Hacking rune scape is easy for you now.

Unregistered

Cube Molecule Soz

sorry i meant send the code to this email: [email protected]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast