Help...some really bad rumors have been spreading about me?

VenusInPearls

Apr 5, 2008
Just about everyone at my school makes fun of me, and laughs at me. They all think really badly about me, and hate me. All because of a rumor. Nobody knows anything for sure about the things that have been said about me. But they all believe it. They have spread a bunch of lies around about me, and it has really messed up my life. I hate going to high school now. Summer vacation is coming up in 4 weeks. I want to know from anybody, especially those of you with personal experience if I can go to school next year and people will stop saying those things about me. And will I still be able to make more friends, because the rumors are worse about me since I didn't really have any friends, and I want to make more next year. So, will people still want to be my friend, if I am nice and talk to people. I prayed that God would stop these rumors before the last day of this school year in Jesus name, because I want the rumors to stop before next year. Can I pray that and will God answer my prayer?

God's plan is Goad's plan - right? You gonna mess that type of power you better hold on tight!

Don't let them get to you.

One thing about being that age is these things seem important but they really are not in the grand scheme of things. In time when you gain a sense of perspective this will fade.

In the meantime hold your head high, walk tall, look the world right in the eye. It doesn't matter what other people think so long as you stay true to yourself.

Just laugh at the people who would use this rumour against you, and remember, you're bigger than that.

i have been going through the same thing for about 3 years now and it is hard, but if you find that onbe person you can talk to about anythig (even if there alot older, i have alot of older friends) and even if they are still there, you know that God loves you and that your parents do so thats all that matters.

Please don't worry.

Summer will pass, and there will be fun and games and people will think of themselves. Think of yourself.

Little prayer for you.

May your heart always be
the temple of the Holy Spirit.
May Jesus always be the helmsman
of your little spiritual ship.
May Mary be the star
which shines on your path
and may she show you
the safe way
to reach the Heavenly Father.
Amen

People are usually far more interested in themselves than other people. Gossip usually fades if you give it no fuel. Concentrate on getting to know people, and don't worry about what they think. After a bit the whispers will die and they'll know the real you. Just go on doing the best you can to be the best person you can. Be friendly, and tell the truth about whatever the issue is, but don't be drawn into defending yourself if you did nothing wrong. Don't fret about it too much, as I said, people are far more interested in their own lives and today's rumours soon get replaced. If it gets too bad, seek the help of the school authorities. I wish you well.

"I prayed that God would stop these rumours before the last day of this school year in Jesus name"

That's probably why kids laugh at you.

Back