Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Internet Explorer. all windows close when I click the x to just close one. please

help? I just bought this laptop 3 days ago, my bf also bought one they are both running vista.

Ok when I close on interent window it closes all of them.

I have read aother answere saying to close tabs and so on instead of the big x but there is still a problem.

When I try to download something and it pops up a little download window withthe percent complete, when that is finished and closes it sitll closes all my windows. how can I change this. My boyfriends doesn't have this problem and we are running the same systems.

thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    go to Tools on your browser's menu bar>>> scroll to Internet Options>>> General tab>>>move down to Tab and click on settings this should help you set your tab preferences.
    or go to the Advance tab and select your browsing preferences.

I am sorry I misunderstood the ? after the post.(disregard)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I run Windows Vista on my Dell laptop, and I understand what you are saying. You have to click exactly the red big x, don't push the cursor into the corner of the screen which it is not touching the x but the x of the window behind the one that is open.
    As for downloading, I would suggest contacting Microsoft or Customer Service and ask how do avoid your issue. Maybe your computer is defective. I don't have that problem. Good luck!