Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

this is my essay's introduction which is talking about friendship, please...

...help me edit it, thanks a lot? Friendship

As the saying goes, “Friends are the flowers in the garden of life.” There will not be any one who can live life in happiness without any friends; however, so many teenagers recently are having trouble making friends. They are confused about “friendship” this word, and puzzled about who is on earth going to be the best, or the truth friends. In my opinion, the most important two ingredients of a friendship are having some common ground, and being loyal to each other.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The saying usually goes, "Friends are flowers in the garden of life." There aren't many people out there who can live life happy without friends. The sad thing is more and moore teenagers are having trouble finding those "flowers". The word "friendship" tends to puzzle them. They're too worried about who would be the best, or the most true friend. In my opinion there are two important ingredients to friendship: having some common ground, and being loyal to each other.

=]
    i like rephrasing things.
    let me know if i helped.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is my version:
    Friendship
    As the saying goes, “Friends are the flowers in the garden of life.” It's a rare individual who can be happy in their life without having friends; however, the teenage years can be a time when making friends is a troublesome process, which is unfortunate because this is also a time in life when friendships are extremely important. Teenagers are often confused about about the meaning of the word “friendship”, and often will devote a lot of time and thought as to who is going to be their "best" friend, or who among their peers are their "true" friends. In my opinion, the most important two ingredients of a friendship are having some common interests and experiences, and being loyal to each other.

Downloads
    Uploads
    good start, you might want to make it a little more original and interesting though. because if i read that, i honestly wouldn't want to read the rest. and its TRUE friends, not TRUTH friends.

Unregistered
    FRIENDSHIP IS THE BEST SHIP YOU CAN PROCURE IN THE WORLD ....