Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

has any body heard of the rapid bargain site. if so is it a good site and guenine?

i want to know if this is a good site to go on. do you actually win anything or get your money if you don;t win

mr whippy

rapid bargain

yes, site is legit. I was successful winning a playstation 3. item arrived in less than a week and was brand new.

you just need to be careful though on the amount of money you spend on bids.

Unregistered
    I think it is legit. don't count on it though, I mean it could be just as easy for them to place their own bids on an item (The people who own da site). Wot happens I THINK is that when you bid, it ACTUALLY takes money away from your account and if you lose the auction, then you don't get a refund. HOWEVER you can bid on another item and if you win, they deduct what you lost from the original auction. BUT if you don't win anything within 30 days, you don't get your money back, that's how they make the money, from people who don't realise this and keep losing money and hence they items can be extremely cheap. So yeah it's really risky.

Unregistered
    Dear Buyers!!!
    This auction is Big Froud!!!!
    The people who organased it broken the traiding rules:if not buy- money should came back.

Be careful of it. Val,

Unregistered

Fake

Seems like the owner of the site is answering his own questions on this forum - Maybe for more traffic to the site? Who knows? All I know is.. Who wants to bid on a F**KING Black and Decker Sander!?!?!?! REMOVE IT - NO ONE WANTS IT! Complete farce!

Unregistered

Douchebags

I spent over $400 on this site, I haven't won a single item to date.

"rapingbargain" blows ass and I want everyone to know!

DON'T GET FOOLED!

Unregistered
    I disagree.. I spent $40,000 on this site and won a 4GB datastick!

Thanks RapidBargain!

You are the best!

Unregistered
    Bidbuyer.co.uk Is Much Better In My Opinion!

Unregistered
    Yes, Bidbuyer.co.uk is cool!

A professional site just like RapidBargain!

Unregistered
    I think it is really a bad rip off stay right away - you do loose money and so far I have nothing at all to show for it. Should stick to ebay at least you get exactly what you bid against. This is a RIP OFF.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast