Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Unregistered
    i thinkthat is a reasonable site cos if u dont win something that u bid and they take ur money and u cant get that money that u lost back unless u win another item in the next 30 days well then u just have to bid on something really, really small and priceless like a pen or something and u should win it cos basicly no 1 would want a pen any way to buy it of a bidding site would they but out of 10 i would give it 7 and 3 quaters.

Unregistered
    the popular items are incredibly hard to win and all you do is keep buying more bids to try and win. its a vicious cycle that can end up with you having spent a lot with nothing in return. have spent $200 without having won anything so far. for popular items i say say away from this site, its just a money trap

Unregistered
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE otherwise you will deepened your wallet.

The programmers that created this website definitely create alot of dummies accounts to falsely bit with real users. These fake account are used to bid so they can lift the price up. Those winners with cheap price are not alway true.

I have seen account like "tailsup" keep on coming back to bid for the "Canon HF10 High Definition Camcorder" for along period of time and yet the price of the camera went up to around $800 to $900 then someone else end up winning it. The amount of bids that "tailsup" purchased to bid for that camera would easily double or triple the real price of the camera. How can that user keep on bidding heavily then someone else endup winning it at the price of around $800 to $900? I have watched this user for the last week or so and have seen "tailsup" in 4 different days.

I am definitely not trusting this website as all as they could programmed the software to do this.

Stay away from this guys and becareful with your money as they keep on sucking you deep into it as you have to buy bids to bid for the auction. Programming can do this easily with these fake accounts.

Unregistered

Coffeebean

i won some poop with corn for 80,000 dollars YEAH

Unregistered
    Spent $107 on this site (should have been WAY less) got 70 credits left, I saw a Nintendo DS go for $1.20 then after that they all were around the $80-90 mark, yea right. I am going to cut my losses and never go back...

Unregistered

Sham

It's massively risky and I don't believe people are dum enough to think they'll win say a $1200 camera for $50 so why do people bid at these amounts???? With the camera for example I've been watching over a week & they never sell for <$400 so again why would people bother bidding....it's gotta be a setup until the item reaches an acceptable limit by the auction house. Because it's not transparent at all this has to be viewed as MASSIVELY dodgy at best!!! Would bet the mafia are running it.

Unregistered

Currency Dollar rapid bargain q

this is a question if you loose an auction on rapid bargain do u get ur money bided bak or wat

Unregistered
    all is bullshit

Unregistered
    I came across the site, thinking it was good until I read into it, and saw that you don't get your money back if you lose. My sister actually bought some bids $40 AUS and has used them up, the only way she can get anything out of it is to win something, I was watching a couple of items and the same person was bidding was bidding on all of them, coincidence maybe but maybe not.

Unregistered
    I have seen account like "tailsup" keep on coming back to bid for the "Canon HF10 High Definition Camcorder"
    I was watching this guy too....lol....bidding on cameras camcorders and other items, this was only a week ago. good luck if he's actually winning, but he's probably a fake!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast