Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    Bell is increasing the price of ExpressVu in January. Currently have The WOrks programming package (69.45 per month). Price increase in April for the same service will be to . Where is the competition for this service?

Unregistered

Rural Phone Service

If anyone is interested in good inexpensive home phone service. I offer IP phone service over the internet. Just like rogers home phone or vonage. Unlimited calls in Canada and all calling features for $59.99 per year! All you need is a high speed internet connection and you're good to go. Also for those of us in rural areas, IP TV in coming in the future.
    All digital tv packages over the internet.
    If interested in phone service, call me at 289-238-8866 with your name and contact phone number.
    Thanks
    Cadiman

Unregistered
    I try bell once and the same day I quit,they lie to me and I hate that,next I waited over one year to get my money back for recivers I returned by post,shame on you BELL

Unregistered
    I have also been checking out bell satelite and I am not impressed. To get channels I want I have to get the premium. I see a channel I watch but it is buried in a bundle of 12 channels. They say you can customize your service but you can't. I think they figure out the most popular channels and bury them in bundles. I would like to get some american satelites but of course were not allowed in this free country. I am currently on shaw and they are just as bad with bundling. I don't speak french or punjab, but i have them.

Unregistered
    bell sucks pig dicks . they seem to be my only choice . Don't appreciate shit !!

Unregistered

website for satellite/internet/telephone comparison

Does anyone know websites for satellite/internet/telephone comparison in Southern Ontario?

Unregistered
    she asked a real question but every reply is drivle and useless, especially when people are suggesting internet service.

Owldeer
    Folks, have you ever heard about FTA satellite TV? If I only lived in rural area I would never pay for TV... $200 dish and FTA receiver, DIY installation and enjoy 200-800 channels

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12