Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Question About The Sprint Rumor by LG?

It comes in white, black and green for sprint. And I have seen it in orange and turquoise for alltel. Do you know if it will come in one of those colors for sprint before christmas? My parents want to get me a cell phone for christmas, since I will be going to high-school the following year. And I really like the LG rumor in turquoise. And no, we cannot switch plans because my grandparents already pay for most of my parents cell phone bill. I guess if it wont come in turquoise, I will just get the black one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am pretty sure you can order it in turquoise if sprint does that kind of thing. When your parents go, have them go about 2 weeks early or so before you get the phone and have them ask if they can get you a cover in turquoise or order a phone in that color specially for you. You could also check eBay for a turquoise one. Good luck.