What is your favorite brand of water?

I get regular tap water and I run it through a filter like omni and a purifier like avanti, and I deionize it with a softener and I shoot it though an aeriator on my kitchen sink ....phew...sure was expensive and cool.....oh yeah...I use ice (unfiltered)

from the springs (hot springs) and no i never refuse water of any kind except water in a plastic bottle.

honestly i would have to say the cheapest one, i definitely don't like tap water i dont trust it but bottled water is bottled water it is all clean and thats all that matters to me.

mine would be arrowhead because it tastes good. plus i don't think i like aquafina cuz on the news it said that aquafina was just filtered tap water. anyways in my opinion arrowhead is my fav. i bring it to school everyday.

dasani. I usually drink the kirkland signature from costco... but I think arowhead tastes just like tap water blaaah

I like Dasani best. I'll drink any of it if I'm thirsty enough.

water is water in my book. i'll drink anything. i refuse to pay for water in bottles. it's a waste of money. if you MUST drink purified water, buy a "brita" filter pitcher or a brita tap for your kitchen faucet. it much cheaper and it's better for the environment. think about where all that plastic goes from the bottles you consume!

Hint water. It's the water that tastes like a flavored water, but it doesn't have sugar like some of the flavored waters have. I don't refuse any other brands.

Back