Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    muah

Sprint Rumor Ringtones without phone internet access?

I have an LG rumor from sprint and I can't get ringtones on it....I downloaded songs to my microSD card, but the music that I put on it can't be a ringtone (wow I hope this is making sense) so I try to download some but they all are the wrong format... does anyone know where I can get a ringtone to download onto my computer, and then download to my SD card, that will be a ringtone on my phone????

Please?

Unregistered
    i have no idea but i was wondering the samet hing also.

Unregistered

help

okay so i got this phone the LG rumor well i dont have inter net on it! and i want ringtones well i tryed to recored it but it sounds like crap i have a little card thingy so if anyone can help me please i need some help guys
    thanks for ur time

rbz

mp3 memory card then phone

the way i did it was i brought an gbx mp3 player got a sandisc memory card micro with the adapter for the mp3 download music with memory card in the mp3 take the micro out and int my phone you have ringtones

Unregistered
    i have a lg rumor lik every1 else i do have internet but it costs 8 dollars to go on and i do not have a usb cable ugh is there a site to go on where it just txts the ringer to you im getting really mad (i have anger issues) hehe bad grl

Unregistered
    okay i have an LG Rumor like everyone else i dont have internet and i want ringtones does anybody know where i can get some by like using my usb cord or memory card or something?

Unregistered

Headphones you can't get a text tone unless you buy them

my brother works at sprint and he told me the whole thing. you can only use the pre-set text tones, or the ones you buy from the sprint site on your phone.But you can go to TOOLS>VOICE MEMO, there you can record a text tone but the quality will suck, like most recordings do.

hope i was of help to you .

Unregistered

this is how u do it

if u have internet on your phone u can do this:
    first go to myxer.com then u can choose a ringtone and put ur phone number in and it will send it straight to ur phone after u get the message press options and go to "go" and there u can get the ringtone

Unregistered

ALL you need

your able to set a ringtone that is an mp3 file, but it requires 4 downloads, 3 programs one file, go into youtube and look for the video on how to do it, all it does is cut the mp3 down to ringtone size, you get to choose where and how long, you get to choose the size, then export it to mp3 file, then another program to convert tht to WMV then another to convert tht to 3g2, then just copy it to your Micro SD card and put it into your phone, then when setting your ringtone goto my albums and set the video as your ringtone, WARNING it will have blank screen and will only have one picture of the video converter's name

I hope this helps =] if you need more info email is: [email protected]

Unregistered

Heart New Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a green rumor i tryed myxer and my sd card but nothing seems to work i recoreded but embarred for it to accually play because you can tell i recorded it i need help gettin music without internet PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast