Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    arabian eyes <3

what do you think of people who listen to techno?

just by knowing someone likes techno what could you guess there personality is??..cause some people say that the music you listen to reflects you...so what do you think of if someone likes techno

im obsesssedd with techno its mii life

Anthony K
    I would think, from a psychological standpoint, that techno music would appeal to a person who tends to only want to pay attention to one main thing, and tends to be slightly impatient. That's just an underlying pyschology view, it doesn't nessecarily mean that's what you really are like.

My Life for Aiur!
    well i listen to techno. and my personality is friendly and social. it's the kind of music where ppl get together and dance to the beats so... i guess it's "social music"

My Life for Aiur!
    well i listen to techno. and my personality is friendly and social. it's the kind of music where ppl get together and dance to the beats so... i guess it's "social music"

Puddlemere United Fan
    I like techno and I get A's and I am a Catholic and I like to read....

Don't judge a book by it's cover, techno people can be all kinds.