Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    justmeagainhi

With all the damning evidence on the Internet,proving fraud, Do you think the

MORMON Church will fall? if so, when and how. thanks.
    yes old timer too, the internet contains information the LDS church does not want their members to look at. haha cult
    old timer too.: if 60 minutes is investigating a tire store for fraud, they dont just go the the tire store and ask management questions about fraud, do they? no, they talk to the customers and others that have done business with that company. Your logic, is that type of logic that is taught about Cults. You are only aloud to view "approved" reading, by the church or cult. Your logic is silly and intellectually dishonest. shame on you. www.utlm.org , exmormon.org. or google Richard Packham, mormon. his website is excellent.
    this is typical brainwashing techniques not allowing others to view unbiased views. it all about the control. I think you know it is a fraud, but you choose to lie for the lord.
    lds mom, I guarantee the mormon church will be over in 5 years or less. dont let your leaders lie to you. Membership in the US is rapidly falling; which means the us has historically supported the other parts of the world. Now, the church is loosing all that money and converting poor people in poor countries with no money. even your own profit said a coulple of week ago, more than half of the membership is outside of the US. Think about it from a Coroporation point of view (which it is) less money coming in and more money going out= out of business. they are lying to you. It is not the fastest growing church.

the mormon church will fall under the preasure of its rotten lies.
    oh and I am an exmormon who worked in the ad min. office in SLC. I know the truth. and to the chic below, it is not hooey, it is mostly true, wake up. www.exmormon.org

<3Diamondbacks
    Nope never. It is a stone cut out of the mountain with no hands!