Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Details on Blackberry Pearl for Tmobile?

I wanted to get the Blackberry Pearl but im going to be stuck with it for a 1year contract. So i wanna make sure its a good fone. What are your thoughts on that phone? I had a few ?s..
    - can u take a picture and set it as your background
    - does it break easily
    - is the battery life good?
    - is the internet easy to use and fast?

- just give me an idea of what cool things i can do on it.
    overall, is it a good quality fone? what would u rate it...?

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes you can take pictures and set it as your background. you can also upload pictures from your computer.
    i`ve had it for a year .. and generally my phones get broken within the first 6 months, but surprisingly this one has been good. i DO have a rubber case tho.
    battery life is very good.. i only charge it for about 15 minutes and it can last me way over a day.
    i`ve had internet for about a week .. and it was very simple to use.. sometimes took a while but i think that was because of reception.

you can also get a media card for it and store a bunch of pictures, ringtones and songs.
    plus you can download a program that lets you change the color of your trackball.

Eric
    Yes you can take pictures and set them as your background but there is no video feature on it. I've dropped mine a ton of times and it is still completley fine. I've had mine for about a year or so and the battery is still at 4/5 bars after doing a ton of texting so id say its pretty reliable. The internet is pretty good to use too. Something cool about it is that you can go on the computer and search applications for the phone and you can download them to the pearl for free from the internet. I have downloaded something where you can change the color of the scroll in the middle and you can get some free games too. There are also like google maps and different GPS's that i have got. If you get it and want me to tell you some sites to download applications from, just e-mail me.