Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    k m

What do you like better for business? Blackberry or iPhone?

iPhone is cute and fun and it's getting better for business but for work, I still prefer Blackberry myself because it's more secure and for me, it's easier to type quicker too.

you don't watch music videos when you work! Unless you work for mtv or something like that, I work in a corporate environment.

silencetheevil8
    iPhone:
    -No replaceable battery (hope you don't carry spares for plane trips.
    -Unpredictable OS (plan on random crashes and issues that will take more then 10 minutes to remedy, not good when time is crucial)

Blackberry:
    -Requires Expensive specialty plan to use email functionality
    -No touch screen

Conclusion: Both suck, consider getting a smartphone that supports HTML and is based on the Windows Mobile OS, a phone like this will do everything the iPhone can do and oftenly you can get the same keyboard you fell in love with on the Blackberry (The centro and Treo 700W both have this)

chadc2009
    Blackberry's I mean what do you think they are for? teenagers that want to download kool ringtones that was irony. I mean look at what that first answer about the Iphone said.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i work for a scaffold company. the cost and functions of the blackberry are better suited for most work enviroments.

cristy cook
    i think iphone cause it has music videos!!!!!!!