Why do Asian guys cannot get girls?

EurJ

May 7, 2008
I cannot get girls. Im much taller than most of my latin friends and black and white friends. Im 6ft 1inches tall. Im average size. My face looks quite Asian. Im half-white and half-asian BTW. I think Asian women are shallow and interracial marriages are dangerous and wrong. Races shouldnt mix its the truth. I gave all women a chance but its all wrong. Women should not be attracted to women of different race just a fact of life. Its unnatural and wrong even the bible states it.
I meant that women of different races shouldnt date men of different race.
Being mixed race is a curse. a curse. all girls hate me for it. it sucks.

that didn't make much sense, but you will find a girl...not all are shallow like that :)

THANK-YOU! You crushed MY dream at having an Asian boyfriend, possibly husband when I grew up! Now I know, a Latina girl wanting an Asian boyfriend is a curse. Any yeah! You are a mix too!

I guess i never looked at it that way thank you just like the girl above me said THANK YOU for crushing my dreams too , i actually have asian guy friends that date other races and vise versa with girls too. I like asians better than other races something about them and i love their cultures. Maybe we might not have the same exact values im latina and i actually have alot of the same values asy asian friends. You really need to open up your mind a little more and be more diverse , maybe then you'll get a girl.

Back