Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ghfffff
    Fuck you noone in hollywood undead is gay....ur just a fucking hater and im preaty sure u wouldnt ask them if they were gay because you would get you rass kicked

Unregistered
    I think their songs are terrible, along with the names they give themselves and their masks, but I don't think their gay... just the people that actually like their songs.

Unregistered
    I know this question is old so this is going to be more relevant to those who visit here, but anyway. Although none of them have confirmed sexualities they joke about being gay a lot. A joke can only go so far before there's truth in it and this has run on for several years now so I think it's safe to say most of them are probably bi/pansexual. (Deuce isn't for sure, though. He's homophobic.) Some things suggest certain members may be more gay than others, such as J3T constantly saying some...interesting, things over Twitter and kissing other members a lot. Also, they got frigging Jefree Star in one of their songs, if that's not a sign they're cool with being called gay, I don't know what is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123