Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Puma Academyâ„¢

I want to go from Bristol to Oxford Street, London? What is the nearest train...

...station to Oxford Street? Shopping.

amie 2007
    whenever i want to go somewhere i go on the internet and go to transport for london. it does a route planner. it tells you quickest routes and how many changes you have to do. i find it very usefull. hope this helps x

mark j
    Charing Cross is the nearest overland train station to Oxford street. The nearest tube stations are Tottenham Court rd and Oxford Circus. Oxford Circus is situated in the middle of Oxford St.

Splash-the-cash.co.uk
    The nearest tube station is Oxford Circus (its right in the middle of Oxford Street)

Visit TFL for details of connections from the train station that you will arrive in London at.

C C
    nearest train station assuming u travel by rail from Bristol is Paddington. Then take a 7 or 15 bus both of which go along Edgware Road to Marble Arch (where Oxford Street begins) continue along Oxford Street past Selfridges to Oxford Circus