My wife and I recently got placed with a foster child, 7-mo and he is testing our limits severely. He's a great kid most of the time, but some days he's like a little devil.

I KID YOU NOT, from about the time after his morning breakfast to the time we put him down at night, he screams at the top of his lungs, bloody murder like someone is pulling off his toes. As you can imagine, that is extremely stressing on our entire family.

He's done this twice so far when he was sick, now we think he may be teething.

But get this! If you pick him up and walk around, it's like magic, he gets quiet! You can't hold him while sitting, you have to be walking around.

Unfortunately, I go to work all day, and my wife is pregnant with two other young children to care for. She can't physically carry the child (he's 24 lbs).

He has to get over the fact that he can't be held all the time! I can assure you also, that the child is fed, clean diaper, toys all over, etc. He should be happy!

We've also tried baby swings, jumpers, exosaucers, etc. and none of them make him happy.
He's in foster care due to neglect.

We've gathered with his weight and attitude about food that his mother likely stuck a bottle in his face every time he fussed.