Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What do you believe? Pre-trib, Mid-trib, or Post-trib Rapture?

Just curious. I believe in a Pre-trib. please explain yourself thuroughly. Don't just say which you believe in.

Orpheus
    Show to me in the bible or other documents about the rapture! It's made up just like Louvre's!

John B
    None, I don't believe the second coming will resemble the left behind books very much at all.

??? steves girl ???
    Judy is right. Jesus will be coming back to earth, but if you read 2 Thess it says it will be AFTER the man of lawlessness is revealed. In another place (I can't remember which one) it says He will come at the 7th trump. Again, that's at the end of everything. It won't be a "rapture", it will be a second coming of Jesus.

Edit: The reason why believing in a pre-trib rapture is dangerous is b/c when the antichrist is here on earth, he will be doing all sorts of amazing signs and wonders, and many people will be deceived into thinking he is Jesus come back to earth. That is what's known as the great apostacy.