Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Ben G

how to burn xvid to a dvd with no watermarks (for free)?

i have a movie wich is in xvid format and i had a go at burning it but it had watermarks and it was in black and white it works fine on my laptop in colour and everything can some1tell me how to burn it in colour and without water marks for free

Unregistered
    hello

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, if you wanna convert and burn avi to dvd so that can be played well on dvd player, that's easy, first you should note, most DVD players only recognize video dvd format which include the VOB, IFO, BUP files, can't recognize separate mpeg file on dvd disc, so you'd better use a right software to convert the avi file to right video dvd format and burn to dvd disc, don't just convert to mpeg, but I don't think there's a free dvd burner software can do that well, I tried many free software before, none of them work well, some poor quality, some have watermark too, some even virus, so now Im using a cheap software RZ DVD Creator to do that, you can have a try, it can convert any formats video files to video dvd format and burn to any dvd disc, easy to use, insert a DVD disc into your computer dvd burner drive, run RZ DVD Creator, select the dvd burner drive as the target folder, drag and drop your avi file into the software, then press the START button, you will get a right video dvd which can be played well on the dvd players, of course, you also can use it to convert avi to mpeg, etc, you can yahoo or google search and download RZ DVD Creator, register version without watermark, but so cheap, hope it could help you..
    I hangout here IHAV.net
    Search only at Google

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am using a tool called DVD Creator which lets me burn AVI and all other kinds of videos to DVD easily. Any format you want, it can burn to DVDs. Supports Single and Dual Layer Disc. Easy to use and professional. It lets you burn multiple AVI movies on one DVD disc. And it's fast.

Once you've burnt the DVD, you can watch it on DVD player through TV.

You may give it a try. Check out the step by step guide at:
    http://www.dvd-creator-converter.com/tut…

Best of luck.
    I hangout here IHAV.net
    Search only at Google