Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

XBox 360 Live profile, offline profile, saved games, and frustration.?

So after having a 360 since it came out I decided today to get Live for it as there is some additional content for Mass Effect and figured it'd be a good reason to dust it off.

I got the profile and everything set up and all seemed to be good, till it got to the name of the profile. Since I've used the same handle for ever and I've never seen anyone else use it I went with that. It told me that there was a profile by that name already on the unit, and did I still want to use it as a name. I said yes, not realizing it could be a problem.

Skip ahead 15 minutes, I realize that my very small saved game for Gta4 is gone, no biggy I think. But then I thought about games like mass effect, halo, bioshock and several others that I've completed off line. Well they seem to be gone now, which doesn't make sense to me, but they are.

Is there any way to recover these saved games, are they lost? If they are...why would microsoft make it to where you can't play both online and off?

Unregistered
    I have the same problem

Unregistered
    I have the same problem- help!

Unregistered
    how do you set a password for an offline profile?