Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    El Rey

How can i get unmuted in runescape?

its perm muted i got 9.6 black marks outta 10 and i cant appel i tried to b nice and explain i tried to say i was gunna commit suicide but nothin works can some 1 help?

I been perm muted for 5 months and i got a pure account that can talk but i realy need my lvl 95 to talk

Unregistered
    sorry to tell you bu your pretty much screwed =/

Unregistered
    You should stop playing on that account for a month of two, and Jagex will think you've quit. They want you to come back to playing RuneScape, so they might unmute you. Just try it; you never know.

Unregistered
    i know man im muted atm too. i have been for almost a year! zink 2k. it really sucks!

Unregistered
    well my account is permanantly muted too i h8 it but this is what i think you should do, go to "appeal an offence/ban on the runescape main page".log in and it will show your offenses.each offence will have "appeal"next to it and DO NOT click appeal until you have read everything i have written.

when you click appeal next to one of the offenses always click on "customer support has made a mistake" because apologizing NEVER gets your account back. When appealing, you have to make up a story that it's not entirely your fault, but is made clear that it wont happen again. Here are some examples:

"My friend and I were playing, and then i had to go to the bathroom, i came back and he was breaking the rules on my account! i'm sorry that i trusted him and i now know i cannot leave my account logged on again when i leave the room."

"My friend was looking through my things, when he found my password written down. He went on my account on my computer when i was not looking. I know now to hide my password in a more secure location.

you can also make up some of your own stories but anywayz i hope this helps.

Unregistered
    ur a penis

Unregistered
    im perm muted as well but im for luring people so theres nothin i can do plz help its crap being muted

Unregistered
    it sux im perm mute 2 thats soooooooo gay hello FREEDOOM OF SPEECH DAMN U RS AND JAGEXZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Unregistered
    i've been muted about 2 years, and i was to late said the lieing thing. i really need my acc unmute so badly

Unregistered
    lol sucks to be you guys im muted for 4 days tho=/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast