Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered
    FFS im muted aswell perm i just appealed and apologised your right apologising never gets your account unmuted i got 12.6 black marks out of 10. Woops anyway i would try the customer support has made a mistake. fucking mute indeed how we shut jagex the fuck up!

Unregistered
    being muted blows! been muted for about 4 months. ive heard cancelling membership works. but i havent gotten around to try it yet.

Unregistered
    yes i have been muted for almost 3 years now and it sucks so mucxh because i didnt do it

Unregistered
    im muted for life and al i did was following people that asked for people passwords

and i said to them dont .... thatssuch a BULLCRAP they wont belive me son of a bitches

Unregistered
    it sucks for me.. i have been muted for abt 3 years now.. i can't buy or sell things without using the grand exchange. I also can't even know or hear what other people are saying.

Unregistered
    hey runescape players, i am a jagex mod, mod dawson. permanant mutes are permanant so as you may guess, YOU CAN'T UNMUTE. there is a chance however, if you send in a e-mail to jagex, or through cust. support i think you can let us re check your account and if the punishment has been a long one there is chance of getting it back. try that and see what happens, all i can suggest people.

play safe,

Mod Dawson.

mutesucks

Coffeebean mutesucks cause im going nuts!

hey im muted to....i know it sucks but anyone wana try to geuss my password?lol youll never geuss it

Unregistered

Bomb The other white meat

sometimes i like to fondle your moms beef curtains between my teeth. but ya. ANYWAYS... im muted for 5 more days and all you guys should go put a bomb up your manginas because thats what jagex basically did to your rs accounts. lol. but ya if your really serious about the bomb-mangina thing tomatos actually work quite well also. peace bitches.

Unregistered

Brickwall

i dont know truly but i got muted for absulute no reason way back on my lvl 100 account and quit runescape

Troy[troy69o]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    well my account is permanantly muted too i h8 it but this is what i think you should do, go to "appeal an offence/ban on the runescape main page".log in and it will show your offenses.each offence will have "appeal"next to it and DO NOT click appeal until you have read everything i have written.

when you click appeal next to one of the offenses always click on "customer support has made a mistake" because apologizing NEVER gets your account back. When appealing, you have to make up a story that it's not entirely your fault, but is made clear that it wont happen again. Here are some examples:

"My friend and I were playing, and then i had to go to the bathroom, i came back and he was breaking the rules on my account! i'm sorry that i trusted him and i now know i cannot leave my account logged on again when i leave the room."

"My friend was looking through my things, when he found my password written down. He went on my account on my computer when i was not looking. I know now to hide my password in a more secure location.

you can also make up some of your own stories but anywayz i hope this helps.
    ok what if it says that all your offences have expired and u cant appeal it and ur muted for no reason at all! thats what happened to me i'd like to have a word with jagex!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast