Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    $**MEGAN**$

Sister Help?????

My sister is moving out and idk wat to say to her i mean we faught alot and we had our moments to were we got along but i just dont really want her to move out because i care for her its just she doesnt seem to even care its like she wants to go in her own way and just not listen to other people when they tell her she is doing wrong but idk its really hard

Please help or Explain!!!

Kay Y
    If your sister wants to leave then let her leave she has to find out on her own that is making a bad choice. Just try to be supportive of her decision and help her in any way you can. Tell her how much you love her and tell her how much you want her stay. She will still leave if that is what she wants to do. Just be supportive and when the time is right she will be back and realize that she shouldn't have left in the first place

mellisa
    I think that you should just tell her how you feel about her and she is still going to leave if that's what she really wants to do. So before she leaves you need to tell her how you feel so that you won't regret never being able to tell her.