Why wont my zeno charge?

L

lindz

i have it plugged in, ive switched to different outlets several times, ive never done anything to make it break, yet the little blue light to say its charging wont come on and when i unplug it and try to turn it on it still wont turn on. Why is this happening? why wont it charge?

RE; Zeno Wont CHARGE!

Mine is doing the same thing. Brand new, just bought it Thursday. I've done the same thing, changed outlets leaving the cap on taking the cap off. It still won't charge, I paid enough money for the darn thing and now it won't even work? Anyone have any answers? I'd really like to try it before the 30 day warrenty runs out!!!!!!

I am having the same probable. I exchanged the first one and I am having the same probablem with the second one. I am I missing something?

It looks like Zeno must have a really bad batch of units. I bought one and tried to charge it but the flashing light never came on and it never charged even after I left the charger plugged in for 12+ hours. So I returned that one and got another one. Guess what? I got the EXACT same problem!

Are all the Zenos out there currently defective???

I'm having the exact same problem. I'm on my second one as well. I tried calling the 1-800 number on the back of the manual, but, of course, they aren't open until Tuesday!

Yep, bought one for my daughter for Christmas. Will not charge. Took it and exchanged it today for another one. This one won't charge either. According to the instructions the battery indicator light is supposed to flash when charging. We get nothing. Have tried different outlets (which I knew wouldn't make a difference) We even left it plugged in for hours and still nothing.

I sell them in my store. They can be slow movers due to their cost. I had three that had been sitting on the shelf for a while so I decided to give one to a friend. It would not charge. Opened up the rest of them and they wont charge either. They had been sitting on the shelf for almost three years. I am sure the batteries failed. My wife has one from the same batch and it still works but she has been using and excersizing the battery all this time.

Anyone get a resolution on this, because I'm on my second one that doesn't work as well!

Brand New ZenoMD wont charge!

I must have a zeno from the same bad batch.. Opened mine yesterday, plugged it in. No Lights, no charge and called Customer Support and NO ANSWER (lol).

My zeno works now

Dear all,
I have had Zeno Pro for almost 2 years. Everytime, I use it, it does what it is supposed to do. Even, after I use, the pimples just disappear for 2 to 3 months. Which is great!
Last week. I needed to use it and it won't charge. I plugged it for 2 days with no results. Finally, this morning, I asked my husband to open it.
He used a sharp knife and opened the back of it. There is no damage to do that.
He unplugged the zeno battery. Then he plugged the charger in the wall, then plugged the other side to the zeno.
He plugged back again the zeno battery into the zeno device. It did not work at first.
he unplugged the zeno battery and plugged it again and there it is: IT worked.

My zeno worked. It got charged and I have just used on my zits. You put the cover of the zeno back.

I hope this helps a lot of people out there. Try it. You won't be disappointed.

How do I open it up from the top where the tip is located or do I take apart the side panels

Dead zeno

Sorry, but this advice makes no sense. It's impossible to open it and try to remove the charger inside. My Zeno won,t charge anymore and I just spent a lot of money buying new tips. I feel so ripped off! This is an expensive product. It shouldn't just die after a few uses. Very disappointed, and annoyed.

Mine stopped charging. Figuring i had nothing to lose, I followed the advice to pull off the back cover, unplug the battery, replug and try again. Like the original poster I had to do it twise but then the flashing blue light came on.

FWIW, i have the older larger size zeno

Well, I just took the back off of mine and it's still not working. When I take the battery out and plug it in, the blue light comes on but once I plug the battery back in..the light goes out. Ugh.

"He used a sharp knife and opened the back of it. "

I tried this method and it worked. The batteries seem to be specially designed for this device and are not easily available because of the small plug. However, a clerk at a local battery store spliced the existing plug onto a new battery pack. Cost was $20. Zeno works like new.

I would like to add;

Use a very small screwdriver and insert it along the upper edge of the clear back plate. Do not insert the screwdriver near the corners. There are plastic pins on the top edge near the outer corners. I accidentally broke one.

"He used a sharp knife and opened the back of it. "

I tried this method and it worked. The batteries seem to be specially designed for this device and are not easily available because of the small plug. However, a clerk at a local battery store spliced the existing plug onto a new battery pack. Cost was $20. Zeno works like new.

I would like to add;

Use a very small screwdriver and insert it along the upper edge of the clear back plate. Do not insert the screwdriver near the corners. There are plastic pins on the top edge near the outer corners. I accidentally broke one.

Actually, this should be done at the BOTTOM edge of the clear plate. The tabs in the top edge go under the housing edge, and the bottom snaps in place. So, to open it, unsnap the BOTTOM, and the plate lifts out.

Back