Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lindz

Why wont my zeno charge?

i have it plugged in, ive switched to different outlets several times, ive never done anything to make it break, yet the little blue light to say its charging wont come on and when i unplug it and try to turn it on it still wont turn on. Why is this happening? why wont it charge?

Unregistered

Battery RE; Zeno Wont CHARGE!

Mine is doing the same thing. Brand new, just bought it Thursday. I've done the same thing, changed outlets leaving the cap on taking the cap off. It still won't charge, I paid enough money for the darn thing and now it won't even work? Anyone have any answers? I'd really like to try it before the 30 day warrenty runs out!!!!!!

Unregistered

Heart New

I am having the same probable. I exchanged the first one and I am having the same probablem with the second one. I am I missing something?

Unregistered
    It looks like Zeno must have a really bad batch of units. I bought one and tried to charge it but the flashing light never came on and it never charged even after I left the charger plugged in for 12+ hours. So I returned that one and got another one. Guess what? I got the EXACT same problem!

Are all the Zenos out there currently defective???

ebeck07
    I'm having the exact same problem. I'm on my second one as well. I tried calling the 1-800 number on the back of the manual, but, of course, they aren't open until Tuesday!

Unregistered
    Yep, bought one for my daughter for Christmas. Will not charge. Took it and exchanged it today for another one. This one won't charge either. According to the instructions the battery indicator light is supposed to flash when charging. We get nothing. Have tried different outlets (which I knew wouldn't make a difference) We even left it plugged in for hours and still nothing.

Unregistered
    I sell them in my store. They can be slow movers due to their cost. I had three that had been sitting on the shelf for a while so I decided to give one to a friend. It would not charge. Opened up the rest of them and they wont charge either. They had been sitting on the shelf for almost three years. I am sure the batteries failed. My wife has one from the same batch and it still works but she has been using and excersizing the battery all this time.

Unregistered
    Anyone get a resolution on this, because I'm on my second one that doesn't work as well!

Unregistered

Gun Brand New ZenoMD wont charge!

I must have a zeno from the same bad batch.. Opened mine yesterday, plugged it in. No Lights, no charge and called Customer Support and NO ANSWER (lol).

Unregistered

Check2 My zeno works now

Dear all,
    I have had Zeno Pro for almost 2 years. Everytime, I use it, it does what it is supposed to do. Even, after I use, the pimples just disappear for 2 to 3 months. Which is great!
    Last week. I needed to use it and it won't charge. I plugged it for 2 days with no results. Finally, this morning, I asked my husband to open it.
    He used a sharp knife and opened the back of it. There is no damage to do that.
    He unplugged the zeno battery. Then he plugged the charger in the wall, then plugged the other side to the zeno.
    He plugged back again the zeno battery into the zeno device. It did not work at first.
    he unplugged the zeno battery and plugged it again and there it is: IT worked.

My zeno worked. It got charged and I have just used on my zits. You put the cover of the zeno back.

I hope this helps a lot of people out there. Try it. You won't be disappointed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast