Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    How do I open it up from the top where the tip is located or do I take apart the side panels

Unregistered

Dead zeno

Sorry, but this advice makes no sense. It's impossible to open it and try to remove the charger inside. My Zeno won,t charge anymore and I just spent a lot of money buying new tips. I feel so ripped off! This is an expensive product. It shouldn't just die after a few uses. Very disappointed, and annoyed.

Unregistered
    Mine stopped charging. Figuring i had nothing to lose, I followed the advice to pull off the back cover, unplug the battery, replug and try again. Like the original poster I had to do it twise but then the flashing blue light came on.

FWIW, i have the older larger size zeno

Unregistered
    Well, I just took the back off of mine and it's still not working. When I take the battery out and plug it in, the blue light comes on but once I plug the battery back in..the light goes out. Ugh.

Unregistered
    "He used a sharp knife and opened the back of it. "

I tried this method and it worked. The batteries seem to be specially designed for this device and are not easily available because of the small plug. However, a clerk at a local battery store spliced the existing plug onto a new battery pack. Cost was $20. Zeno works like new.

I would like to add;

Use a very small screwdriver and insert it along the upper edge of the clear back plate. Do not insert the screwdriver near the corners. There are plastic pins on the top edge near the outer corners. I accidentally broke one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "He used a sharp knife and opened the back of it. "

I tried this method and it worked. The batteries seem to be specially designed for this device and are not easily available because of the small plug. However, a clerk at a local battery store spliced the existing plug onto a new battery pack. Cost was $20. Zeno works like new.

I would like to add;

Use a very small screwdriver and insert it along the upper edge of the clear back plate. Do not insert the screwdriver near the corners. There are plastic pins on the top edge near the outer corners. I accidentally broke one.
    Actually, this should be done at the BOTTOM edge of the clear plate. The tabs in the top edge go under the housing edge, and the bottom snaps in place. So, to open it, unsnap the BOTTOM, and the plate lifts out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12