Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    trish

I have these small black dots down the sides of my fingers?

I noticed it a couple days ago but I had been using black permanent marker and it looked like it just hadn't come off but they are still there. They are down the sides of all my fingers now, they aren't raised at all. They literally look like if you wash off permanent marker and there are those little spots left, but it isn't that. They don't hurt at all and they are only down one side of each finger - the same side on all of them.

I'm trying to find a doctor, but I just moved and I'm having a lot of trouble finding someone and I'm kind of getting scared. Has anyone heard of anything that could be this?

I tried to look online and some people said it was cysts or something like that but these aren't that I don't think, because they aren't raised at all and there is ALOT of them, each dot just a bit bigger than the point of a needle.

Thanks for any help!

Unregistered

Star Blue Black Dots

Ahh I have the same thing. I just noticed the dots today and I thought I could find an answer for them on the web... turns out I can't!

Unregistered

Heart New

As do I! But mine are on the tips of my pinky finger. They don't hurt at all, and it looks kind of scary!

Unregistered

Component oh

I have it too! but in all of my fingers for a couple of days and it doesn't hurt at all.

Unregistered

Me too!!

I have the exact same thing but its all over my ring and middle finger, then also on my thumb a bit, it looks like ink, but i looked closer and it is under the skin... weird, like a tatoo

Unregistered

Headphones same.

i have that too but there inside of my fingers, like there trying to get out or something.
    it dont hurt btw.

Unregistered

Same!

I have the same thing! I wasn't even using a permanent marker, it was like magic marker and not even a black one, but later i looked at my hand and there were dots all over my pinky and ring finger. That was like four or five days ago and they seem to be fading now, but they're still there a little...it's the weirdest thing!

Unregistered
    Me too. I had it on my middle finger and on my ring finger. But mine went away in a few hours. I tried biting some of the skin off but whatever the dots were made my fingers softer than usual. It'll most likely fade away soon.

Unregistered
    I have the same thing,, it started with one dot, which after a couple of weeks started to hurt. I now have about five pinprick black dots on my thumb slightly raised, but i can't find an answer anywhere?

billie.x

Certificate me too

i have about 12 of these things on my thumb not caused by marker or any pen they just appeared, they hurt when i touch them and when i bend my thumb, at fist i had one and i have tried soaking it in hot water to get this out and i recognised 11 more appeared and they are really small can you help ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast