Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    wait, i have these on my fingertips too and its really bothering me because i have nooo idea where they came from and they're not going away its too wierd. i wish i could just get an answerrrr as to why they're there!

Unregistered
    I have recurring dots on my right thumb. I've had them come and go now for at least 5 years. They are the weirdest thing. They are always on my right thumb and they've never hurt. Anyone know what they are? Some expertise would be nice.

Unregistered
    Instead of everyone agreeing that they have them too, does anyone have an actual answer for this??

Unregistered
    I have one tiny pin prick VERY black dot quite low down on my middle finger, looks like a dot of liquid eyeliner but has been there for weeks! Does anybody know what this might be??

Unregistered

I have them too

I just woke up this morning and saw them, they dont hurt, but i tried getting them out with a knife, but they are just too far in there. I dont know what they are, but i fear they are bug eggs...but thats just me being overanylizing, i hope

Unregistered
    um I be leave they are seeds for warts I had about 50 of them one time on just one of my thumb's and then about 2 months later it go's away(but it was about 2 year since I have had a lot so maybe more time then that) , just keep picking they out use your nail or a needle to get they out of there and aaa don't quit hope this help's

Downloads
    Uploads

I have these small black dots down the sides of my fingers?

Nice work with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information which we all need, helpful iformation. I would like to thank you for the efforts you shown remarkble writing skill in this nice thread.

Unregistered
    Yeah I noticed mine earlier today and it was a dark brown color and now it turned black. It's not bumpy it's flat and it looks like pen dots. I tried using nail clippers to cut off some of the skin (because it looked like it was on top of the skin) it kinda worked? Idk it didn't want to hurt myself so I didn't cut deeply into the skin of my finger. Btw I have it on my right pinky and my left ring finger. There's only one on my pinky but 4 tiny dots on my ring finger. The dots that are very close seem to be joined by a really faint black line... Anyway I read on the Internet that it should go away in a few days so please tell me what happened to you guy!! Btw the dots are really small like a millimeter or two

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12