Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    devilishangel7788

Where is the 8th site secret on mugglenet interactive?

I know all the other ones, but I can't find this one.... Will someone help me please......

Unregistered

Shhh

My MNI name is padfoot98. On monday go to MNI staff page. Under prefects it will say Secret #8. It is a maze buy the answer is journey.

Unregistered
    Padfoot98 I also go on MNI, can you tell me where the secrets 9, 10, 11, and 13 are? I can't remember if I have found 9, but I have found 12, it was easy and 10 galleons too!

Unregistered
    i found the first 6 secrets and #9

Here are the places you can find them:
    Top right corner is a link. you'll highlight it and it says 'What's This?'. click it.

Go to Gringotts in Diagon Alley. there's a parchment with a crossword. just do it and then Submit it.

See the HOME link up the top of the page? click it then go down to where the FLOURISH AND BLOTTS part is. there's should be a quill. click the QUILL

Go to ASK SNAPE and in the box type in his father(TOBIAS SNAPE) then click on ASK. after that there should be a portkey that is a boot for me. click the portkey.

Go to CLASSES. next to the title that says CLASSES there would be a parchment. click parchment and you'll have to do a WHAT AM I? thing. just like google the first line ;D

go to FAQ (next to the ASK SNAPE link) and go right down the bottom. after the answer for WHY IS THERE A AGE LIMIT? then there would be a parchment. click it and once again google the first line of the WHO AM I? thing.

click on the FORUMS link (between CLASSES and FLOURISH AND BLOTTS up the very top ;D) and then there'll be like 2 lines. top line will have the four houses and COMMON ROOM and the bottom one would have some other stuff as well as ROLEPLAY and HOUSE CUP. click on ROLEPLAY. there will be two yellowish gold links saying FAQ and MNI-WIDE DISCUSSION. click FAQ and go right to the bottom where you'll see a fork. click it.

i think the FORK one is the #9th one.

Unregistered
    Hey, can I have secrets 10, 11, 12 and 13 please?

Unregistered
    to find fourteen click forums and scroll to the bottom of the page. Where it says information centre there is a little - mark in a box in the top right hand corner of the info centre. Click the little - the info centre will then be closed. Underneath the little 'information centre bar there is a link that says " Dissendium!" Click it and you found secret 14 with a prize of 3 galleons.

Unregistered
    Thanks Now can I have 10, 11, 12 and 13 please?

Unregistered
    how many secrets are there?

do you know 15-19?

btw my name is -thalia- on MNI

Unregistered
    Guys, you shouldn't share site secrets. I'm not a staffer, but I still don't think it's very wise of you. What if the staffers did end up finding this? all of you that shared your usernames would be screwed-- Big time.
    And by the way, there are only 14 site secrets

Unregistered
    Does anyone know site secret #10????

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast