Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Girly Q

Is it just me or does it seem like RACISM is the in thing to scream Now A Days?

Because it just seems like everyone is on here screaming it!!! This candidates daddies mama's brother said......So what now everytime someone who is a different race than our own says something or is affiliated with someone who said something we didn't like WE'RE all going to hollar RACISM??? I heard what Obamas Reverend said, and I DID NOT HERE ONE RACIST COMMENT COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH, I heard on phrase used, that he should not have used, and that was G D America, other than that everything that man said was true!!! Let me add that he also was in no way affiliated with Obamas campaign, so what is up with all of this RACISM??? People screaming RACISM??? Why?

Downloads
    Uploads
    america is not ready for a black or a woman president, they are doing everyting within their power to stop it, if you saw the initial tape of the rev. it was recorded with a video camer prior to him ever running for pres they had to look for that, the also had to find a record of him going to the million man march , and now he's is unamerican for not wearing the flag pin but nobody asked mccain about his missing pin, they are looking for any reasonto say no he cnt be pres

have you notice that this has turned into a campaign about race

also if you look closely at media outlets you see that hilary is right along side mccain with obama bashing, and she has yet to go after mccain