Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why are Obama haters complaining?

I thought all of you wanted Obama to denounce Rev Wright. you have been criticizing Obama for not doing this for many weeks. now that he has denounced Wright, you are criticizing him for it, saying he is just doing this for political gain and you dont believe him.

why tell Obama he should do something but then when he does it you bash him and say you dont believe him?
    everybody knows he was there for 20 years. but then why demand that he denounce Wright?

Cookie Monster: Hillary supporters and Republicans arent talking about the issues. Hillary supporters and Republicans were calling out at Obama saying he needs to denounce Wright. now that he has, you say he isnt being truthful. this is asinine

Downloads
    Uploads
    Let's suppose John McCain has a friend that's the head of a local Ku Klux Klan chapter, and doesn't denounce him, and continues to say " We'll ole' Robert Byrd has a right to say his opinion" and ole' Robert Byrd continues to spew his racist monologue, now why in the world don't you black folks want to vote for John McCain? What's your problem?

Get the point? The reality is, McCain doesn't need the black vote, Obama needs the white vote. Your genius Obama doesn't appear to have figured that out.

Conservatives HATE racists, they're not like white liberals who make excuses for black racists and will still vote for a black racist because they LOVE to patronize blacks. Obama is making the excuse to think that all white people are brow beaten and he can continue to back up his racist friends.

the mystery to me is how Republicans think Obama can beat McCain.. I think hillary has a better chance. as a "typical white person" who does go to church and does own a gun, I hope Obama wins the democrat nomination. McCain will win the presidency by a landslide

pamela s
    Obama's critics don't have to criticize this repudiation--Rev. Wright already told us that Barack would say and do anything to get elected, because he's a politician--not so "new brand of politics" at all.