Are there free chat rooms to meet bisexual women, where you can chat back

DYIIMESAR

Apr 29, 2008
and forth with out being charged.? just looking to meet bisexual sexii femmes in cali. looking for a free chat room with good responce!!!

Yea Facebook has applications for that....they have chatrooms like-Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals to everything under the sun!! They even have a cyber sex chat room!

Honeybee

Im A Bisexual Female Looking For A Bisexual GURL THAT LIKES TO CHAT

I'll light your heart on fire ;D

bi sexual girlie. who would love to talk :)

Im 21 girl who is curious about being with another girl :)

I am a 20 yr old mom who is bi n looking for a cute fun girl... something serious. yes i am in a relationship with a man but he has nothing much to do with me n my girl unless the girl would like it.... write back if interested:p

Looking to have some fun

hey anyone know where I can find a good looking female to have some fun with my man

Who wants to have fun

Hi I'm a 27 female looking to have some fun with a good looking girl with my man anyone interested hit me up

Bi curious mum seeking chat, friendship or more from bi sexual/curious woman

Hii I'm 32 and bi curious, I have a man and 2 children but I've always felt attracted to women too :) I've just never had tithe chance to talk about it with anyone till recently. It's a weight off my shoulders. My man doesn't know how I feel, but I don't see any harm in meeting women and chatting to them about how they are dealing with these feelings. :))I want to meet bi women and see if I really wAnt to be with a girl. I think I really do! ;)

bi

Hi I have not told my man that I am a bisexual and. Love having fun with hot girls it is hard when we go into town and I like to look at hot babe

I'm so into women. I masturbate thinking of getting to be with one. Who will play with me. I'm always horny and moist

Back