Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    kristina marie p

Sony Ericsson W960 & W960i, whats the difference??? how can the " i " made a

difference? whats the difference between s.e w960 and w960i? i hve ordered the w960i but the seller gave me the w960 instead and she told me they are just the same. im not pretty sure i believed her, there should be a ifference on the phone functions because why would they make two similar phone functions and diffrerent model number availbale in one place only? thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The phones firmware is a bit updated that's all! and the bugs that the w960's firmware had have been removed in the w960i.

Nix
    I can't tell you the exact answer but google it and you'll soon find out! I agree there will be a difference somewhere. For example the Samsung D900 didn't have a radio whereas the Samsung D900i does. Take a look on a website that either reveiws phones or sells them and you'll soon find the answer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "The lowercase letter at the end of the model name describes the market for which a product is intended; these are: a for the Americas, c for China, and i stands for an international version; there is also an 'im' suffix used for branding i-mode phones. Often the last letter is left out to describe the phone generically with no region specific branding. "