Sony Ericsson W960 & W960i, whats the difference??? how can the " i " made a

K

kristina marie p

Sony Ericsson W960 & W960i, whats the difference??? how can the " i " made a

difference? whats the difference between s.e w960 and w960i? i hve ordered the w960i but the seller gave me the w960 instead and she told me they are just the same. im not pretty sure i believed her, there should be a ifference on the phone functions because why would they make two similar phone functions and diffrerent model number availbale in one place only? thanks!

The phones firmware is a bit updated that's all! and the bugs that the w960's firmware had have been removed in the w960i.

I can't tell you the exact answer but google it and you'll soon find out! I agree there will be a difference somewhere. For example the Samsung D900 didn't have a radio whereas the Samsung D900i does. Take a look on a website that either reveiws phones or sells them and you'll soon find the answer.

"The lowercase letter at the end of the model name describes the market for which a product is intended; these are: a for the Americas, c for China, and i stands for an international version; there is also an 'im' suffix used for branding i-mode phones. Often the last letter is left out to describe the phone generically with no region specific branding. "

Back