Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    hsm3gurl

how come girls like to gossip about other girls?

well, first of all. they're ALL pretty girls. very. i'm not even pretty but they like to talk about me so much and call me ugly all the time. i know i'm not pretty but still, they don't like to see me dressed up or happy, i guess. why are they like this?

xxdancerxx96
    well its probably becuase..diferent girls have a problem with how other girls look and act.and you want other people to know what you think.i mean why would you hide what yu think about others.why would you not tell anyone?like sometimes they have a problem with other girls and they wanna let it out.sometimes its jealousy

Scarlett
    well if you want honest truth about the gossip
    we do it because were bored and its all we have to talk about sometimes.
    But to your face? thats just rude. i tel my friends only gossip if its good(positive, not mean).
    (with a few exceptions of some serious freaks)
    and they are life ruiners.
    NEVER LET FEW PEOPLE EFFECT YOUR LIFE
    they are NOTHING.
    never let something small like them bother you.
    Best of Luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    because they are bad friends! your probably not ugly or even bad looking, your probably just as pretty as them and they just dont want to admit it. I had friends like that, we were all pretty good looking and but i thought i wasnt as hot as them and just by thinking that it seemed to make them see me that way as well and they were saying mean things like that to me too, it turned out i was actually hotter then them and all the guy they liked wanted me not them so haha, once i realised i wasnt just what they said i was i turned the table and was leaving them MY scraps.

Jenn_juggalette
    its not just girls, its poeple. and a sad as it is, poeple find joy in seeing others suffer. thats one variable. girls especially make themselves out as better, and they are only like that because we let them down grade us. i dont know you, but im sure you are pretty, or those girls wouldnt see you as a threat. and if you ignore them, they will stop.

Downloads
    Uploads
    whoa if thats ur real picture then ur my friend on myspace!!!!! for real im dead serious

and i added you cuz i thot u were the prettiest girl ive ever seeen

that's so funny its hells not a joke

my url is myspace.com/mizzbossy247