plz help me =[?

G

gothgirlxxxxx

eight frist of im a bit ocnfused who i whuld live with my step dad or his gf well his ex.. but my step dad is kinda a dick and dont say thank you and shouts at me alot and stuiff like that never gives me poket money telling me i cant have hings what i understand but he always give my bro some money and i dont get poopie with his ex i can live with her but nothing to do and no bet but she treats me a little better then my step dad takes me shopping buys me some thigs some times but shes also a nagger and kinda shouts at me to but dont all mothers when u dont do whar ur soupse to but i ask her for money soem times she does and dont dont think im in this for the money no! im just saying guys i dounno who to go wit i ownt get to see my bf as mutch or u guys if i live with her but if i stay herre my depresserion will over run me and my dad will hate me if i move in with her i dounno plz help me

Use spell check, then ask. Sorry I couldn't help, but i couldn't understand you.

what about grand parents that live in the area. its a tricky one. If your family sucks i recommend you stay near friends cause they can help. and get a job, work for your money and you will spend less time around your dad.

Back