Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    gibson1210120

Verizon and Voyager?

I really want the Voyager, but cannot have everyone in my family plan switch to paying for internet phones. Would I be able to buy the Voyager and just use it as a phone (without internet, VCast, etc.)?

yeah! i have the voyager and i dont use internet, v cast, etc.

the voyager is NICEEE~

my family doesnt have internet fones, but i saved up and bought a voyager. you should get it, it's pretty nice if you txt alot [like me ]

yeah..

Lauren
    yes, absolutely. they never force you to get all of that extra stuff. If you're renewing your contract with verizon, it'll come cheaper AND they'll give you all of that extra stuff (internet, vcast, tv, lalala) free for a month.

Downloads
    Uploads
    krazr

elmo girl
    do verizon palmpal it has internet and you can put a memory card in it if you want

Downloads
    Uploads
    eggs in baskets my friend.... eggs in baskets... in other words, be wary of putting all your services into one carrier. If you lose one, you likely lose it all. If you diversify your retirement investments, then you should think the same way about bundles. Yes, the voyager is a cool toy, but there will be an even cooler toy out in 6 months... I would wait for a better offer... Besides, upper management at Verizon kinda sucks. They treat their employees like crap. They screw the customer to pinch more money out of them. There is a long list of sins that Verizon and Verizon Wireless are guilty of. Do some research. You will find that they suck almost as bad as Walmart. And Walmart is like the antichrist!

Caroline B
    probably