Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    ducky

Huge mess. What do I do?

I have a sister who is ruining my life. 1st of all, she goes through my AIM Logs and looks and what me and other people talked about, she looks through my text messages and deliberately tries to break my lock code on my phone. When I have my friends over, she always sits in on our conversation and listens in too. She tells my parents things to get me in trouble.

Sunday we were driving back from church and we stopped at a gas station. My dad had this can of "odor eating" sprayfor shoes. I sprayed my shoes and didnt get the spray anywhere. My sister then screamed "stop spraying it you're getting it all over the car" to get my dad's attention. My dad then took the can and hit me on the wrist, busting the top off. My sister told me and even admitted that Ididn't do anything. I was furious about now and told her that she should tell me dad the truth and she simply said "Hmmm.. No." I had a welt on my arm for the rest of the day and felt like dying. Help me please. How do I stop this???

Yeah she's younger and I know younger siblings are annoying but she went too far and made my dad hit me and give me a mark and i sick of it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    why don't u talk to your mom or dad before theres a problem and without being out of control with emotion about what your sister is doing or record her when she tells u she just lies and show ur parents

Allan M
    yeah for this kind of stuff only revenge will suffice, i know its bad but you need to let her know how it feels. is she older than you? if she is then she has nothing better to do, if shes younger shes just a pest

Ky W
    Tell your parents, or do it back to her and see how she feels.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell your parents that she looks through your stuff and lies to them, give her the silent treatment, lie to you parents about her, get firefox and after you use it use the clear private data to erase all traces of sites downloads and saves passwords or emails

Downloads
    Uploads
    look through her stuff and see how she feels

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok u can 1 do the same thing to her, or 2 stay out of the house. I know that sounds strange but looking forward to a weekend every week with ur friends can really help u out, and planning it and not letting her come will drive her crazy. Hahahahaha

Downloads
    Uploads
    kick her a$$ and post it on youtube.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok u can 1 do the same thing to her, or 2 stay out of the house. I know that sounds strange but looking forward to a weekend every week with ur friends can really help u out, and planning it and not letting her come will drive her crazy. Hahahahaha