do u think the ex boyfriends that make this secret sex tapes of celebs be

K

Kelly

prosecuted and get jail time?
thomas boy fuck you and youcan be my bitch later
if you are retarded pl refrain from answering question
if you are retarded pl refrain from answering question
correction if ex boyfriend or girlfriends sale a secret sext tape of a previous relationship should they get jail time

no.... andy warhol said that eventually everyone would get their 15 minutes of fame!

I noticed that you referenced exboyfriends.... and not exgirlfriends....what's up with that? a little sexist are we?

I know the statistics..... and you are right.... a dude is more statistically prone to do something like this then a lady..... but....toss me a bone here!

No, it was consensual and they should know anything you put on film can be used against you.

If the ex boyfriends were prosecuted. We would not be able to get our hands on the filth that celebrities have in their closet. Even though it devastates the celebrity and their families. Us as a society need to see that they are actually human. What better way to see their human side, then when a young celebrity is spread eagle in front of camera while their ex boyfriend calls them a "dirty slut." We don't just want it. We NEED it. I'm happy that the ex boyfriends are financially rewarded. God wants it that way.

Back