vkicks.com jordan shoes ? is this site legit or what?

P

platinumd3745

tell me if you have used it or if you checked it out and you think its legit and not a fraud.. it looks kinda suspecious...

tell me if you have used it or if you checked it out and you think its legit and not a fraud.. it looks kinda suspecious...
I just received my shoes I ordered from vkicks.com and i ordered a size 8 in womens. well they sent me an 8 in mens and now they are saying the site in no longer available

i have used it many times and it works and they have either gotten my order right or refunded my money

I would think so!!!

i think they are legit because i bought the same shoes as my sister just cheaper and they look exactly the same and she bought hers from finishline for $109.99 and i bought mine for $59.99

Vkicks

i bought some shoes from vkicks, jordan5s and jordan 4s im a size 11.5 but i had to order a 11 because they dont have half sizes. the 5s were almost to big and the 4s were way to small, same size tho
they look legit but they are fake.

:all mighty:Yes!!! I just bought some air jordans there!

I did a whois lookup for this site vkicks.com here WhoisXY.com Here i got formatted information. Then i have searched some reviews in Google finally i saw some reviews here Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam i got this message "Low Trust Rating. This Site May Not Be Safe to Use." and here Webutation - Website Reputation Community against fraud and badware i got 90% web reputation.With these I think it is legit only.If you are satisfied with these reviews you can go with them.

Back