Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How am I suppose to do something without my parents finding out?

Ok, here's the story. I have to meet one of my friends at the park. I want to go there alone, but my parents don't allow me to go to the park alone and I can't persuade them to.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Listen to your parents, when your friend ends up on a milk cartoon or grocery bag you'll be glad you did.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you can persuade your friend to meet somewhere else. You be the one to make the decision on this. Then you can do it your way. Find another place to meet and make it sound like a good thing. Your friend does not have to know your parents said you can't go there. If you already told them they said you can't go, then your friend may just be wanting you to do something your parents said you should not, just to get you to do it against your parents' wishes. Your friend should care about you and what your parents say, too. You make the move and the decision. Let your friend listen to you, this time.

lex
    Listen to your parents. because you dont know what your friends are going to be doing and if you guys get into trouble then your parents would really find out. i think you should just be on the safe side and dont do anything stupid.