can any unlocked sprint phone be used on boost mobile network?

JGF

Apr 28, 2008
i love the boost mobile network but hate the phones so i was going to use the boost network and buy an unlocked sprint or nextel phone on ebay or something but wanted to know if that will work. and if it will recamend a sprint or nextel phone. but if not not then please recamend a metro pcs phone.
thanks
i love to

the phone would have to be flashed over to boost mobile but you can ues a sprint phone just dont tell boost mobile when you call to get the phone turned on dont say oh yeah its a sprint phone cuz then they wont turn it on for you LOL

sprint with boost service

the phone would have to be flashed over to boost mobile but you can ues a sprint phone just dont tell boost mobile when you call to get the phone turned on dont say oh yeah its a sprint phone cuz then they wont turn it on for you LOL

Hey guys I am having this problem right now. I love the boost mobile service and price but I hate the phones. I have a mogul 6800 that I got off ebay and used with sprint until my account got termed. I am trying to find a way to use my mogul with the boost service. If you guys or anyone can provide help I would be so greatful! Thanks!!

Oh BTW Josh,
While it was smart thinking to not tell boost what kind of phone you are trying to get turned on, they only supply a limited amount of phones so there going to know when you tell them what kind of phone it is anyways. We need to find a different way!!

Back