Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    heartbroken

Teen lies, skips school, hangs with low lifes?

Our 17 yr old son was once an A student, star football player, valued and admired by peers, teachers, parents. He has turned into a habitual liar, has skipped school so many times he is about to lose his license, has run away several times, been caught with Xanax, pot, doing skittles. His friends are low lifes-3 of which went to jail on felonies. We've tried everything we could think of & he just seems to not care. At one time he wanted to go to med school & be in a trauma 1 unit. Everything fell apart when he could no longer play football due to serious injuries. We're at a loss & I'm about ready to just turn him over to the state and see what they can do. He won't listen to his dad,me,school,probation officer. It's like he has this wish to just fail and be a failure. I feel like a prisoner in my own house. I am out of town on business and he decided he was too sick to stay at school, so he found a way to get out. It just never ends & I'm just sick of it all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Two words: Boot camp.

Dont_taze_me_bro
    HINT: Your child is in deep, deep trouble and the best you can do is post it on yahoo? Get over yourself and save your child.

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe hes depressed get him to a counselor and take away his driving privileges