Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    calib_forever

Who is the winner of the Iraq war?

Not the Iraqi puppet govt, not the US, not the insurgents or the al-Qaida. It's the CONTRACTORS. Damn it, it's the contractors and guess who is paying them?
    Hundreds of Iraq schemes 'failed'
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7370355.stm

..Last year, congressional investigators said as much as $10bn (£5bn) charged by US contractors for Iraq reconstruction had been questionable...

Mr. WIzard
    The "war" serves to use US troops to protect US Big Oil interests by securing control of Iraq oil; the refineries are operated by Halliburton--a company owned by Vice Prez Dick Cheney. Evidently, America has been punk'd by our own President Bush. If what he, Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld all have done isn't criminal enough--then what is?

Now we learn that BILLIONS of US $$$$, spent on cushy Iraq "reconstruction" contracts and programs are all a mega big scam!!!! There's no way George Bush couldn't have NOT known this all was going on.

How ironic this mess comes from a US President, who hawked "corporate responsibility" early in his first office term--targeting white collar criminals.....and here he is--not only profiting from this Iraq "war"---allowing American Big Oil to robber baron jack US citizens every time we fill up our cars....not to mention the brazen domino effect THAT has on our US economy.

Between the $3 TRILLION dollar cost of this "war", coupled by the free willed American Big Oil price gouging---the damage done to our US economy makes the happy day for our terrorist enemies.

And President Bush insults us, publicly announcing "We're winning the war on terrorism!!!" I don't think the US can stand a minute more of Bush's "New World Order" plan--we should fire the President on grounds of ineptness.

Pray Bush, Cheney and cronies all face criminal charges that hound them their remaining days--NOW THAT is tax money well spent!!!

Currently, Bush, Cheney---and ALL our Washington D.C. elected officials (quite possibly the three major Presidential candidates) holding American Big Oil stocks---are the "winners" in the Iraq war.

c6r2003
    I did. I won the Iraq war. Next question.

Downloads
    Uploads
    saddam hussain is the winner. A day will come and people will feel saddam is better. He may be dictator but daily thousands of iraqi people never killed and he never made the women as widows. i don't know politics and why war etc., you take account from the day of war. how many people killed, how many homeless, how many flee, how many wounded, how many are still under treatment. A day will come and the iraqi people will praise saddam hussain. The people of iraq suffered for food during the rule of saddam and certainly,the reason for it is not saddam and you know the reason. This is my personal observation. if you take it right, take it as right, and if my answer is not giving you satisfaction, please ignore. thanks

+ Reply to Thread